See The Richest Kidnapper In Nigeria Who Charges His Victims In Dollars And List Of His Victims!!!
The Anambra State Born Notorious Kidnapper by name Dumee Chukkwudi Onuamadike famously known as Evans was often referred by to as the ‘ ‘ Wealthy Kidnapper’ ‘ because a police report from the Nigerian Police Force claimed that he was the richest kidnapper who specialises on abducting rich victims in Nigeria.
His victims paid up to one million U. S dollars in some of his dealings and he was described as by the head of police in charge of Special intelligence Response Team as a very smart, intelligent, calculated and crafty kidnapper who has been on wanted list for 5 years and have evaded arrests for long as he was on wanted lists in three police formations in three states, Lagos, Anambra and Edo state.
Evans was finally arrested during a weekend of June 11, 2017 in Lagos and was arraigned on 52 count charges of unlawful possession of arms, kidnappings, armed robberies, murders, unlawful possession of ammunitions, conspiracy and others.
He was particularly charged for the kidnappings of Uche Okereafor on 21 November 2017 in Festac in Lagos State and demanded a ransom of 2 million U. S dollars.
Ms. Titilayo Shitta- Bey who was the director of prosecutions in Lagos state said that Onuamadike contravened sections 409 and 269 of the 2011 Criminal Laws of Lagos State.
The Kidnapper who collected ransoms in dollars disclosed to the police that he can’ t recall all his victims as well as the total amount he has gotten from them but he recalled a few.
In the list of his victims and the amount he charged, the highest amount received was 1. 2 million U. S dollars while the lowest was 15 million naira and he kept some of his victims in Custody for as long as 3 months
Below are the list of his victims and the amount he charged.
1. Mbarikatta William Uboma of Festac town in Lagos State was charged 20 million naira as ransom.
2. Paul Cole of Ohafia in Abia State was charged 20 million naira as ransom.
3. Mohammed Jamal who was a Lebanese living in Ajah estate in Lagos State was charged 17 million naira as ransom.
4. Kingsley Nwokenta of Festac in Lagos State was charged 15 million naira as ransom.
5. Anthony Ozoanidobi of Satellite town in Lagos State paid 15 million naira as ransom.
6. Leo Abraham of Badagry in Lagos State paid 15 million naira as ransom.
7. Ojukwu Cosmas of Festac in Lagos State paid 1 million U. S dollars as ransom.
8. James Uduji of Festac in Lagos State paid 1. 2 million U. S dollars as ransom.
9. Raymond Okoye Odu- Na– Ichida paid 1 million U. S dollars as ransom.
10. Uche Okoroafor a business man in Alaba international Market in Lagos State paid 1 million U. S dollars as ransom.
11. Elias Ukachukwu psid 1 million U. S dollars.
12. Francis Umeh of Aspanda, Rasaki Estate paid 1 million dollars as ransom.
13. Donatus Dunu of Elupeju in Lagos State also paid 150 million naira to secure his freedom from the kidnapper.
14. Ohunyon Ernest of Edo State paid 85 million naira.
15. Dan Odiete of Benin City paid 100 million naira.
16. The Ceo of Uyi Technical and Tom of Benin city both paid 100 million each.
17. The CEO of Kings Paint in Benin City paid 40 million naira while one Randeki paid 30 million naira.