Respect For People’s Opinion – Steve Shammah
A lot of people have expressed their views on the happenings in our darling state of a recent that baffles me. Some have been attacked, insulted, claims, abused and tagged.
Most we backbite or play hatred always as a people?
The same reactions over and over the years without solution or way forward.
Someone must not say anything again, he/she must be winning and dinning with the Government of the day? Even if it is so, everyone at the time had an opportunity.
I feel we all as loving indigenes of our beloved Nasarawa state should learn how to constructively tackle issues when expressing our opinions even if one is not speaking inline with what/how you feel/think.
Remember, different school of thoughts?
1. When last have we prayed for our leaders to succeed?
2. What have we contributed as stakeholders to the development of our dear state over the years in your constituency?
3. What have we gained in all previous fights?
We can’t keep fighting cos it will be an endless one
4. Every leader has his/her style of leadership and what to achieve. Every leader emerge with his aims, goals, vision and aspiration before his expiration and it must not be in line with everyone’s thought
4. We see the strength, good part of a leadership so glaring but decide to submerge it and make it look as if there is nothing good at all about the entire system.
5. Let’s be careful with our utterances cos someday YOU WILL BE IN A LEADERSHIP POSITION. We have seen a lot of noise makers who have not only disappointed when the had the opportunity but disgraced the polity/system.
We like it or not, LIFE IS ALL ABOUT GIVEN AND TAKEN. WE MUST NOT GET IT ALL AT ONE’S.
I’m confident and Looking forward to a NASARAWA of our DREAMS.
I come in peace…
#Nasarawa First Son#
#Nasarawa to the world#